Monday, May 20, 2013

Birthday Fun

Yes we can get fit 5 people in a small room. Just walk in the hotel halls in 2's
Shantel was in a bad spot.
I ate cake for breakfast!!!
Trick candles in a small hotel room is not the best idea. Silly friends
Best CUPCAKE EVER
Kimby ordered the left side of the menu. It was a million dollars
Joni is so cheerful!!
Wise words Kneaders
Can we all fit in the elevator?? YES WE CAN 

Yummy my favorite place for Mexican food in the world and with all my besties!!! So much fun
TJ Taxi how I love you!!!
SO YUMMY

I'm going to get lice from this hat some day I swear.

Jodi is favorite!! She could not believe how many pictures we take
Leavitts in the tub. We switched to the suite on Saturday that would fit all 8 of us. I'm so thankfully for my friends and all the fun times we have together. I really blessed to have such great friends in my life!! Especially these 3 sister who have help me to be the person I am today. They talk me off cliffs and tell me everything will be ok. They are there every step of the last ten years. I could never express have much they mean to me. Heaven Father knew I needed these girls in my life. I'm thankful for them every day.

No comments: