Saturday, December 1, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012




We  had a great day of Thanks. We were blessed to have special guests from Lotus Park Assistant Living were I work come for dinner. Linda and Harry graced our table. I love them and they are such sweet people. I'm so GRATEFUL for my Mom for letting my friends share our dinner. What a WONDERFUL Mother to open her home to strangers. I'm so grateful for the past year of the tender mercy of the Lord!! He has opened my eyes to the world of people who just need a little love and a kind word to help them in this dark world. The words carried on my heart our from my Dear Sweet Grandfather. BE KIND TO EVERYONE. I try every moment of the day to be KIND. It's really hard to think before speaking. I'm thankful for my family, friends, and soon to be friends! The world may be dark and sad but you can find a new friend everyday with Kind Words!!

No comments: