Sunday, December 23, 2012

Markin' things off my list




Every year I HAVE  to see the lights on Temple Square before or like last year after Christmas. But since it was the 22nd I dragged Joni to the lights. We walked around for about 10  minutes and called it good. Then we walked the two city blocks to Olive Garden. Joni may have a drinking problem. We will work on her rehab stay in 2013....  Subject change every year Shantel picks a theme for the year 2012 theme was the year of FUN. 2013 theme is throwing caution to the wind. So in the spirit of those two theme I'm spending  New Year Eve 2013 in my favorite place on earth DISNEYLAND!! Its my Christmas present to myself. 10 days in California along with many new outfits and being paid the entire time(love my job!!) I better go pack

No comments: